Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Have Been Given An Award!

Erin at Jane4girls sent me this Lemonade award. My first award! I am sending it on to my new followers and some old favorites.


If you are not familiar with what the Lemonade Award is, the Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 10 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them.

I am passing on the award to the following:

A Year of Crockpotting


The Thrifty Mama


What It's About

Yard Sale Queen


A Busy Mom's Day


Tales of the Wombat


$avings makes Cents


You won, now what?


  1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

  3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

  4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award .

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! I am so honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much :) I will do a response soon. I think you're getting some more traffic because I've seen a bunch of new visitors to my site that were directed from here. Love the blog. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete