Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekly Menu

Breakfast Options this week include:
Kellogg's Cereal
Eggs after I buy some
Oatmeal of all kinds
Bagels w/ cream cheese
Toast
homemade waffles/pancakes/ and such after I buy some eggs
Coffee with Evaporated Milk
Fruit

Lunch:
Homemade Mac and Chs
English Muffin pizzas or pizza rolls
Canned soup w/ cheese/Bologna/pepperoni paninis provided we have enough bread left
Peanut Butter and Jelly w/leftovers
Cheese Burgers w/ beans and Green Giant Steamers
Brunch w/ eggs and waffles and sausage
Monday co-op lunch= lean cuisine/ Beech nut mini for baby

Dinner:
Seasoned Grilled Chicken w/vegetables
Black Bean Soup (I need to find a recipe that uses what I have), cornbread
BBQ meatballs with Rice and canned vegetables
Spaghetti w/ Meatballs after I buy Ragu at Meijer on Wednesday
Pizza night-Rose has a Book it-We have a free Medium at the new Papa Murphy's plus I'll make some pepperoni bread with sauce to dip and salad if I find any on sale this week
Pork Loin with Mushroom Sauce/Green Giant Steamers
Something in the Crockpot ?

No comments:

Post a Comment