Thursday, March 19, 2009

Meijer Deals 3/19-3/24

There are a few fun deals this week. Meijer is having a 10 for 10 sale which at Meijer means all the items in the sale are $1 but if you buy 10 you get an 11th free. During these sales I find the best strategy to be buy in multiplues 11 (22,33,etc.) that way I always get my free item. On the other hand it can be near impossible to count with my kids with me so sometimes I just get what I want and then have a nice surprise at the register.

  • Dentek floss will be free with the coupon
  • Crest Toothpaste will be free
  • Hormel Pepperoni is included for $1. I don't believe there are any coupon out but $1 for pepperoni is excellent regardless.
  • Meijer applesauce is included fro $1
  • Warm delights will free after the coupon
  • Kraft bagelfuls are on sale for $1.88 there was a $1 off Internet coupon for these you may still have.
  • Coffeemate is $1.50 which makes it free with this printable
    or use 2 .50/1 coupons with the the $1/2 mealbox coupon to get them free as well.
  • Betty Crocker helpers will be .67 after your coupon.
  • Freshetta Pizza will be $2.99 after coupon
  • Pizza rolls will be $.30 each!
  • Also Meijer is running their Lysol again. I got to much last year and will not be buying any this year but this sale is fantastic. The Lysol products are on sale for 1/2 off and then off course you use your coupon that double and get cleaners for almost nothing.

For a complete list of deals much better than mine you ought to check out Bargain Brianna she has got a fantastic list.

1 comment:

  1. thank for posting that printable!!!!!! i already have 5 creamers in my freezer from the newspaper q's, but now i'll have 3 more!! XO

    ReplyDelete