Friday, February 20, 2009

Kroger Trip #10


Spent $20.53


Saved $27.47






I actually bought the wrong Saltines. These were $1 instead of .88. The shampoo I had free bottle of Suave coupon for from a promotion I signed up for online months ago. The bags of chips are smaller than I thought and normally sell for 1.29 so the savings weren't as good as I had hoped. I had Internet coupons for the cottonelle making them free and my photogenic found $1/2 coupons for Distinctly Dole right next to the marked down salad. The green pepper was .98. Produce is getting so expensive.




I did find a great unadvertised special on cheese. Kroger has their Kraft for $2 the same price Meijer does this week. My store is still stocked with .75/1 coupons. The fantastic part is that at Kroger %2 cheese slices are included! My kids just finished off the ones I bought 2 weeks ago and I was hoping to get some for a good price but $1.25 is better than good. I am going to try to go back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment